Ok, i already feel like i a fool giving up my BB for the iphone 4s. I ended up selling it and now i'm back to selling the iphone to go back to BB but my contract isn't up yet and i would have to buy it full retail. Even on ebay it's expensive like 450-500 bucks. I was thinking of getting it unlocked and use it on boost mobile or something but i have never been big on prepaid service and i really don't know what to do because I want my BB back and i'm dead set on the bold 9900! What should i do?!
    03-03-12 01:33 PM
    I made a decision once, it was fun... you should try it.
    03-03-12 01:51 PM
    Ok, i already feel like i a fool giving up my BB for the iphone 4s. I ended up selling it and now i'm back to selling the iphone to go back to BB but my contract isn't up yet and i would have to buy it full retail. Even on ebay it's expensive like 450-500 bucks. I was thinking of getting it unlocked and use it on boost mobile or something but i have never been big on prepaid service and i really don't know what to do because I want my BB back and i'm dead set on the bold 9900! What should i do?!
    If At&t offered the 9790 in the U.S., I would sell you my 9900.
    03-03-12 01:54 PM
    You are better off getting a new one so that it has a warranty. Also you can buy from ebay and use the Square trade warranty.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    03-03-12 02:43 PM
    IPhone to bb :-\

Sent from my GALAXY NEXUS using Tapatalk
    03-03-12 03:50 PM
    IPhone to bb :-\

Sent from my GALAXY NEXUS using Tapatalk
    Yeah, yeah, yeah. I already know.
    03-03-12 04:02 PM
    Just do it. I did the same today.

Couldn't stand dealing with my iPhone (have had it for 5 months and always used BB before that) and today was the icing on the cake. I tried to take a photo on my iPhone and it froze!!! Couldn't get it to work at all for hours!!! I've been thinking of going back to BB for a while and today was the last straw.

Ran to AT&T and bought a new 9810! Still setting it up.
    03-03-12 09:42 PM
    Welcome back to the fold Karis
    03-03-12 09:55 PM
    Welcome back to the fold Karis
    Thanks! So far so good!
    03-03-12 10:04 PM

Couldn't stand dealing with my iPhone (have had it for 5 months and always used BB before that) and today was the icing on the cake. I tried to take a photo on my iPhone and it froze!!! Couldn't get it to work at all for hours!!! I've been thinking of going back to BB for a while and today was the last straw.

Ran to AT&T and bought a new 9810! Still setting it up.
    This thread looks to me like a joke, the difference between the quality of the photos of the iphone compared to the ones of the bold 9900 is big.

The bold 9900 has a similiar cheap camera like my blackberry pearl.

And if you compared the quality of the 4S photos or videos the difference is more amazing.

The bold 9900 is a good phone if you text a lot in bbm or send too many emails, a physical keyboard is the main difference because you now where the keys are located.
    03-04-12 06:07 AM
    This thread looks to me like a joke

The bold 9900 is a good phone if you text a lot in bbm or send too many emails, a physical keyboard is the main difference because you now where the keys are located.
    I think the thread is fine.. I think this is a forum full of biased people about blackberry. yes we can agree.. I believe you are biased as well toward iphone.. but there are forums for that somewhere else too. I figure someone who describe things like "sending too many emails" would not be a BB fan... But that's only my thinking.
    Back to topic.. Go for it, 9900 is the best BB so far.
    03-04-12 06:42 AM
    This thread looks to me like a joke, the difference between the quality of the photos of the iphone compared to the ones of the bold 9900 is big.

The bold 9900 has a similiar cheap camera like my blackberry pearl.

And if you compared the quality of the 4S photos or videos the difference is more amazing.

This tread is not a joke. The OP is seeking advise and expressing an opinion, I don't take that as a joke. That being stated, go for the 9900, don't get one that doesn't have a warranty.
    03-04-12 07:07 AM
    Try selling your iPhone 4S and see if you can get any secondhand 9900 off eBay or other websites/shops. Else, top up the difference cause the 9900 is awesome.

Good Luck!
    03-04-12 10:22 AM
    You are better off getting a new one so that it has a warranty. Also you can buy from ebay and use the Square trade warranty.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    asurion is offering insurance on used phones this weekend only if youre on verizon.

BlackBerry PlayBook® 2.0 using Tapatalk™
    03-04-12 12:58 PM
    Try selling your iPhone 4S and see if you can get any secondhand 9900 off eBay or other websites/shops. Else, top up the difference cause the 9900 is awesome.

Good Luck!
    DONE! I sold it for 600 on ebay.. I plan getting the bold with it
    fsufan1200#CB likes this.
    03-04-12 01:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD