Kthxbai.

<3 Death.

Okay but really. Has this ever happened? I recently began to develop themes so I don't know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-11 05:20 PM
    I am kind of confused... what's TB? Theme Builder or something completely different?
    06-14-11 05:25 PM
    I know a lot of theme builders are out there... But for me its ok, if they launch TB 10 years after launch. Roll this bad boy out...

06-14-11 06:49 PM
    Problem is they usually release the theme builder for multiple phones that use the same OS, so it's not that easy to release it ahead of time for the first phone that releases.
    06-14-11 07:42 PM
    You want RIM to release Tuberculosis?
    06-14-11 10:59 PM
    You want RIM to release Tuberculosis?
    If that reduces trolls then yes.

Nojo73 likes this.
    06-14-11 11:12 PM
    I was going WTF at first. Posts with text-type can be baffling, sometimes.

Get the products in the hands of the users, then give us the customization options is fine. You can't always have everything at the click of a mouse.

06-15-11 12:18 AM
    I was going WTF at first. Posts with text-type can be baffling, sometimes.

Get the products in the hands of the users, then give us the customization options is fine. You can't always have everything at the click of a mouse.

it was a question. lol
    Just wanted to know if they normally do release late.
    06-15-11 01:30 AM
    I hope they do release it before....I get bored so easily that I always get a gizillion themes. The first few weeks with the Torch were painful.
    06-15-11 08:24 AM
    How user-friendly is this Theme Builder interface to use?
    Can you create a dynamic theme with changing wallpaper and fully customized icons?
    06-15-11 08:58 AM
    i've got my bold 9700 for a little more than a year now, and i never really used any themes, except one i made myself for 1 day, but thats about it oO

maybe i'll search for a nice theme for my 9900, but i highly doubt it, a nice wallpaper and everythings fine, this time with a nice berryweather icon on the homescreen, some meterberry icons, berrybuzz

dont really need a theme i guess ._.
    06-15-11 09:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD