So I decided to switch from my 9900 to a galaxy s3 last week, hands down the best decision of my life. I've never realized how much I like having a giant screen until now and I enjoy just looking at it whether it be to text someone or to watch videos. Oh, and did I mention the apps?! I love having a selection of so many good quality apps!

Although I'm having a blast I've noticed a few things:
    1) email on the blackberry is 100x better han how it is on s3
    2) typing on the 9900 is A LOT faster and more accurate than on he s3 (that could just be because I'm not used to a touchscreen keyboard.
    3) battery life is horrible. (On he 9900 I could get 18 hours before the battery fully dies while on the s3 I get 9-10. That could also be because I've been using the phone so much as it is a new experience for me.)
    4) blackberry is very simple and un-confusing compared to the s3
    5) blackberry handles its notification options perfectly whereas on the s3 it is lacking

The biggest thing for me is the battery life, but it's not going to be enough to make me revert back to blackberry. I guess blackberry is just not my type of phone, granted that it is still a great phone and has its pros and cons.
    05-02-13 08:52 AM
    The biggest thing for me is the battery life, but it's not going to be enough to make me revert back to blackberry. I guess blackberry is just not my type of phone, granted that it is still a great phone and has its pros and cons.
    Try a Q10 when you can. It may not have all the apps, but has the a better keyboard than the 9900 and great battery life. It also has the best browser on any phone, complete with Flash support.
    05-02-13 09:16 AM