I miss my BB Bold 9780 sometimes because the speaker was amazing on that. Just wish the BB 9900 had the speaker somewhere else. I Feel like the battery cover decreases clarity.
    09-29-11 10:53 PM
    speaker does sound quite horrible. I bought a d30 case. that protects it from hard falls. it secures the back and phone in place and sounds great now! its a rubber case, fairly thin. also comes in several colors. Im sure you can find them in a couple of places... i got mine from T-Mobile. :-)...... O! forgot! they price from 24.99 to 34.99
    09-30-11 12:36 AM
    I don't see how this is an issue, seeing as how the speaker port is below the battery door, and is angled in such a way that it doesn't become blocked when you put it on a flat surface. Mine sounds fine, even with an Otterbox Commuter on.
    09-30-11 12:43 AM
    speaker does sound quite horrible. I bought a d30 case. that protects it from hard falls. it secures the back and phone in place and sounds great now! its a rubber case, fairly thin. also comes in several colors. Im sure you can find them in a couple of places... i got mine from T-Mobile. :-)...... O! forgot! they price from 24.99 to 34.99
    Be careful with the D3O cases. They affect the reception and call quality on some Bold 9900's. It took us a couple of days to figure it out on my wife's Bold. So we returned it.
    09-30-11 12:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD