This is a stupid question but I need to know.

In the pics of the glorious Dakota the battery is half the size . I know blackberries are well known for there battery life . So with a battery half the size will it have half the power.

Anyone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-11 07:05 PM
    The Bold has always had the best battery life of any BlackBerry, I highly doubt that will change in this year's run of new devices

but we will see...
    02-19-11 08:15 PM
    The Bold has always had the best battery life of any BlackBerry, I highly doubt that will change in this year's run of new devices

but we will see...
    my 8330 had better battery life than my 9650.. I could go 2 full days of usage but w/the 9650 I have to charge every night
    02-19-11 08:17 PM
    i believe he is talking about the gsm bolds and battery life. my 9650 battery blows. i bought the seidio 2600 battery for my bold.
    02-19-11 09:11 PM
    Ohhhhhh ok.. I didn't catch that part so I was just stating what I've found w/my phones I've had
    02-19-11 09:31 PM
    This is a stupid question but I need to know.

In the pics of the glorious Dakota the battery is half the size . I know blackberries are well known for there battery life . So with a battery half the size will it have half the power.

Anyone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    If you look at the pics, there is comparison with 9700 battery and it shows the same size.
    02-20-11 02:06 AM
    If you look at the pics, there is comparison with 9700 battery and it shows the same size.

You also have to take in consideration that this phone is running a touch screen, so there will be a greater pull on the battery.
    02-21-11 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD