Who has the best custom bold? there are always threads on how this looks or whatever! So let me see phones man! Who has the blingyest bold?
    02-02-12 07:26 AM
    I think no one really 'pimped' there 9900, because it's like a Bentley or Aston Martin, you just don't mess with it. There is one guy though, who has a 9900 with black bezel and leather back door.
    m12k1177 and fourboysplus like this.
    02-02-12 09:57 AM
    Exactly what do you mean when you say "customized"? Customized in a sense that you've altered the original body (physically)? Personalized by way of accentuating the original look without actually messing the original parts (fancy cases, stickers, etc)?

As MrChiezy above said, there's this one guy who did have a leather back door to his 9900 which was great looking. As for me, I still wanted to preserve the original look of the device because it's already sexy as it is, so I just had Zagg's ishield for scratch protection, and a silver Ion bold ring to make the sides even better looking!
    02-02-12 11:38 AM
    I think no one really 'pimped' there 9900, because it's like a Bentley or Aston Martin, you just don't mess with it.
    LOL I love that!
    02-02-12 12:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD