Close minded person? There's a difference between expressing your opinion and sounding like a tool doing it.
    Regardless of whether or not you think someone sounds like a tool doesn't change the fact that he is still merely voicing an opinion, which is what forums are designed for.
    09-13-11 06:03 PM
    Looks pretty damn good but not sure its enough to make me want to void warranty.
    I like it. I am a NO gold kind of person so this look looks great.
    thanks as for the warranty, well its insured so i guess thats better than nothing, i had the phone for a few weeks to check all was as it should be first too, which is always a good idea

he is still merely voicing an opinion, which is what forums are designed for.
    i agree with that totally, everyones entitled to their opinions
    09-13-11 07:23 PM
    09-13-11 09:34 PM
    ummmm, no lol

also lets be honest, that is about the same price as i paid to have the bezel plated, so i highly doubt the cystals are of great quality lol.
    09-13-11 10:16 PM
    Close minded person? There's a difference between expressing your opinion and sounding like a tool doing it.
    i see, now...are these your opinion or you just being a tool?
    09-14-11 05:22 AM
    cool.
    let gold plate it as well.
    09-14-11 08:24 AM
    wow very pimp. Adding a premium luxury feature to an already pimp phone! I like it! Show it off proudly to others!

This is an executive move. very blackberry of you!

I would love a gold side with gold buttons plated 24crt
    10-14-11 01:35 AM
    Okay, i'll stay chrome bezel, it's on a case anyway.
    10-14-11 04:12 AM
    So is it more of a polished look as opposed to the original brushed metal look? It looks as if it could just be a lighting difference....

About the making the entire thing look like war machine sounds pretty cool. I cant wait until a silver keypad comes out!
    10-29-11 01:02 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD