Hello I am a loyal BB user. considering up-grading my curve to a 9930 touch bold. when playing with the new Bold at the Verizon dealership I was trying to duplicate a format function on the bold that I have on my curve. When I enter a website and it is loaded completely, I touch the options button and scrol to "Column view" ...... this splits the view screen, enlarging it and making it very easy to view. I am unable to find this format in the drop down menu of the new bold. Being ignorant to all the functions of the new bold, is there some way to view the page in a similar fashion? Also is there a way to set up a "mobil version" format in the settings?
    Thanks in advance !!! Dennis
    11-25-11 10:52 PM
    All you have to do is touch the screen twice to enlarge the text and put it in a column.

In the browser options you can also change the size of the font when you touch the screen twice.

This is called auto text zoom.

Google it.

This browser is freakn' awesome.
    And there is no need for a third party browser.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold® 9930 using Tapatalk
    11-25-11 11:05 PM
    Yes, quickly double tap a block of text to format the page to mobile viewing.
    Thanks Kelly .... And Hank. That is just the info I needed. And will look forward to my new device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-11 11:09 AM
    Thanks Kelly .... And Hank. That is just the info I needed. And will look forward to my new device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Its my pleasure.

BlackBerry Bold® 9930 using Tapatalk 1.4.5.1
    11-26-11 11:18 AM
    I have the 9930. I recently upgraded to OS 7.0.0.374 (from version .254 I think). Before the upgrade the double tap process would zoom and wrap very nicely on nearly every web page I visited. With the upgrade that is no longer the case. It seems to only do it on NON-mobile formatted sites. When I visit a mobile formatted page the double tap doesn't work. It did before. Perhaps I need to do something else?
    11-27-11 07:21 AM
    I have the 9930. I recently upgraded to OS 7.0.0.374 (from version .254 I think). Before the upgrade the double tap process would zoom and wrap very nicely on nearly every web page I visited. With the upgrade that is no longer the case. It seems to only do it on NON-mobile formatted sites. When I visit a mobile formatted page the double tap doesn't work. It did before. Perhaps I need to do something else?

Most mobile sites do not support auto text zoom because the font is so large. Lol like wiki. That's freaking huge.

BlackBerry Bold® 9930 using Tapatalk 1.4.5.1
    11-27-11 12:23 PM
    All I know is that the MOBILE sites that I see and use are better controlled and wrap well with .254 (using tap/zoom) as it allows more control than .374. In version .374 tap/zoom and text wrap doesn't work at all on these sites. The I and O buttons don't work either. Version .374 left something out in the browser that they had in .254. Not sure why.
    11-28-11 05:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD