Hi, i use a blackberry bold 9930, and ever since their latest update, i can't receive MMS through crunch, or through my phone. I've read the FAQs, did everything, and nothing works. I'm to the point now where i had to uninstall crunch and use my default blackberry texting. Please help. Thanks!
    02-01-12 07:47 PM
    Have you contacted the developer of CrunchSMS? From what you describe, the current version is not compatible with 7.1, if that's what you are using.
    02-01-12 07:59 PM
    Have you contacted the developer of CrunchSMS? From what you describe, the current version is not compatible with 7.1, if that's what you are using.
    yeah i emailed them tonight, no reply yet...and great...ugh. I'm still trying to convert back to 7.0 but i can't get it to upload...the 7.0 download....i dunno where it installs to. This loss of battery annoys me to no end. FML.
    02-01-12 08:01 PM
    02-01-12 08:32 PM
    Regardless that this thread is in the wrong section a new version of crunch SMS was released yesterday which was saying to have fixed the MMS bug.
    02-01-12 09:19 PM
    where? the one i downloaded from app world is the one im having trouble with.
    02-01-12 09:50 PM
    where? the one i downloaded from app world is the one im having trouble with.
    What version do you have? The latest is 3.29 and you can find on app world. If it doesn't show straight away go into your world list press alt+rst and you should get he pop up update
    02-01-12 10:09 PM
    What version do you have? The latest is 3.29 and you can find on app world. If it doesn't show straight away go into your world list press alt+rst and you should get he pop up update
    3.29 is the one messing me up...i need one earlier than that.
    02-02-12 01:38 AM
    I haven't tested the MMS but Crunch is working just fine for me. I know this doesn't help, ha, but I guess I wanted to chime in.
    02-02-12 10:10 AM
    OP, did you get your OS issue(s) taken care of?
    02-02-12 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD