You may have seen my posts lurking around recently. I use to be an avid blackberry user. I jumped ship onto the iPhone wagon this past June. The iPhone is great. It's a brilliant device. One of the greatest smartphones ever made. Possibly the best in my opinion, but only possibly. Crackberry nation I've been contemplating coming back. Jumping back into this world. Grabbing myself a blackberry 9930. Problem is that I would have to sell my iPhone 4. I cannot afford paying for a device thats 500$ right now, therefore o must sell the iphone. Convince me. Why should I jump ship back on board to Blackberry. I want your opinions and it would make my choices alot easier.

Thank you Crackberry nation!!
    11-14-11 08:16 PM
    You may have seen my posts lurking around recently. I use to be an avid blackberry user. I jumped ship onto the iPhone wagon this past June. The iPhone is great. It's a brilliant device. One of the greatest smartphones ever made. Possibly the best in my opinion, but only possibly. Crackberry nation I've been contemplating coming back. Jumping back into this world. Grabbing myself a blackberry 9930. Problem is that I would have to sell my iPhone 4. I cannot afford paying for a device thats 500$ right now, therefore o must sell the iphone. Convince me. Why should I jump ship back on board to Blackberry. I want your opinions and it would make my choices alot easier.

Thank you Crackberry nation!!
    Why have you been "contemplating coming back". What problem are you expecting a 9930 to solve. It has a fantastic keyboard, a touch screen and it is much faster than older BBs. Its not very different in other respects though so you already have the information you need to make your decision.
    11-14-11 08:19 PM
    Why don't you read up on the phone. If you are looking for a forum to convince you then you have issues. Just read.
    11-14-11 08:19 PM
    There was no reason to be so insulting. I don't have issues. I was just asking for input. If you're going to be insulting then go elsewhere.
    11-14-11 08:22 PM
    Get it because I say so. Does this convince you? It is really good seriously.
    11-14-11 08:22 PM
    Don't you have a job and family? Stop paying so much attention, it is just a phone!!!
    11-14-11 08:27 PM
    Don't have a Job. Not married. Don't have kids lol
    11-14-11 08:29 PM
    The iphone is great for apps, music, movies, the camera takes better photos than any blackberry.

Blackberry has the best chat system from any phone OS, imessage is good but can't be compared to BBM. Also the mail system from blackberry is a lot way better than the mail system from the iphone.

You have to decide what do you want, are you prepared to loose all your iphone apps or mabe you have already an ipod or an ipad to use your apps.
    11-14-11 08:35 PM
    If you need convincing, it's not for you. No one cares what phone you use besides you, so make it your choice and not rely on others to decide for you.

http://bla1ze.tumblr.com/post/9859217336/so-sick
    11-14-11 08:39 PM
    Maybe I put it the wrong way. I don't need convincing. Just an idea on what to do. Cause I wouldn't sell my bb 9900 for an iPhone 4. I wanna have them both! Lol
    11-14-11 08:42 PM
    Study the forum and gather pertinent information and make the best decision for you. If you need to be talked into the decision, don't come back. Nobody really cares if you do, or don't.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-11 09:25 PM
    Wow. These forums changed alot since I've been away. Good reason or me NOT to stay. Guys really make people feel like crap.
    11-14-11 09:30 PM
    i could only get 315 for my 2 month old 9930....so i wouldnt worry about 500 for a 9930 or 9900 or 99 whatever....ill sell you my iwfes 9930 for 300...3 month old. approx.

went back to iphone due to nuke issue with mine and now wifey pooh wants a 4 s also..

great phone for keyboard and texting, but app wise it is horrific still sad to say...i hope rim can execute the apps on bbx or else they will be a distant memory in 3 years..
    11-14-11 09:54 PM
    If you still wanna sell the 9930 let me know. Email me at philldotcom@yahoo.com please!
    Last edited by Coraya; 11-14-11 at 11:45 PM.
    11-14-11 11:22 PM
    If you still wanna sell the 9900 let me know. Email me at philldotcom@yahoo.com please!
    Don't know if you caught this, but he said he would sale you a 9930 not a 9900.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-11 11:26 PM
    That's what I meant. 9930 is the one I need since its on Verizon. My mistake. Appreciate it for pointing that out. Thank you
    11-14-11 11:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD