More specifically to answer the original posters observation, 649 for the 9930 did leak. Although there was no specific discussion of 649 for the 9930 it was discussed in the new leaks thread. Since the leak and the official are the same, that is probably why there was not a lot of discussion. Also, there is sometimes suspicion about leaks from China.

I did load the 649 leak and it seemed fine on 9930. Currently I am using a hybrid with the 580 radio (Verizon official).
    mzman likes this.
    08-30-12 08:12 AM
    Crackberry seems just a busy as ever to me. Ya know who really seems to have slowed down in the last 6 months? BBF. I check in there every week or so, and only see a couple new threads. If I didn't check here for a week straight, I'd have an entire page of new threads to read.
    08-30-12 10:12 AM
    Crackberry seems just a busy as ever to me. Ya know who really seems to have slowed down in the last 6 months? BBF. I check in there every week or so, and only see a couple new threads. If I didn't check here for a week straight, I'd have an entire page of new threads to read.
    You should have been here years ago when the Blackberry rules the corporate world!

It was crazy busy!
    wolfee48 likes this.
    08-30-12 10:19 AM
    Could this be the calm before the storm?

BB10 FTW!!
    wolfee48 likes this.
    08-30-12 12:18 PM

BB10 FTW!!
    No doubt things will pick up when BB10 comes out.

RIM's life is on the line and if they introduce another device(s) that has problems like the 99xx, they are doomed. I hope they have changed their hardware maker!

We will know by the 2nd or 3rd qtr of next year.
    08-30-12 01:52 PM
    Sales may be plummeting in North America, however they appear to be doing well else where around the world!
    08-30-12 02:16 PM
    That would be ironic.... except I think that's for the 9900. I'm referring to the just-released version for the 9930.
    The 9930 OS DL link was the 2nd post in this thread, 8-20-12 at 9:09 am.

http://forums.crackberry.com/leaked-...9900-a-741043/
    08-30-12 02:35 PM
    now i have joined the crackberry so it will come back to life
    BigwhiteUK likes this.
    08-30-12 02:53 PM

BB10 FTW!!
    Please refrain from using the word "Storm" when referring to the hopefully awesome BB10 device releases. That word has kind of a negative connotation. Lol.
    Cesare21, wolfee48, Barljo and 1 others like this.
    08-30-12 03:00 PM
    People have lives. There are days that I'm so busy that I literally forget to eat. Then there are days when I'm on CB all day.
    Additionally, not everyone wants to jump on every new OS. I'm perfectly happy with .391. I upgraded to .5xx and there was suddenly a mic problem AND I'd lost Device Analyser with no suitable replacement.
    So....I don't post in new OS threads. When a truly wonderful one comes out I'll upgrade. THEN I'll post about it.
    Exactly, well said..
    08-30-12 03:01 PM
    No doubt things will pick up when BB10 comes out.

We will know by the 2nd or 3rd qtr of next year.
    Actually, we may see some flurry when RIM shows us tidbits about BB10 which imho they should begin around Thanksgiving with full fledged marketing all through December.

Let us em-'Bold' ourselves to carry the 'Torch' that time!
    08-30-12 05:08 PM
    CrackBerry rides with RIM.

When RIM is doing good, CrackBerry is doing good. When RIM is doing bad, CrackBerry is doing bad.

That said though, traffic on the site remains on par with any other given point in time where there was a waiting period of new devices which when you think about it is kinda weird because the wait period for new devices this time around has been extended more so then ever before.

Once BlackBerry 10 gets out there, there will be an influx once again as people look for information, share information and learn the new tricks BlackBerry 10 will offer. If you've been around long enough, you already know this and have seen it before. Plus, we have a network of sites not just CrackBerry. Android Forums, iPhone / iPad Forums, Windows Phone Forums, webOS was laid to rest long ago and it's still going lol.
    08-30-12 09:46 PM
    Crackberry much like life itself ebbs and flows.
    08-30-12 10:06 PM
    Many of us will become active again as soon as the Trolling is brought under control.
    08-31-12 10:08 AM
    Weird.

I just logged in, and noticed a number of new BB owners introducing themselves - which I've been noticing every time I log in lately.

I was just getting ready to post a note saying how nice it was to see so many new posters and BB fans!

I'm just not seeing what you're describing...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    08-31-12 10:36 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD