1. Whenever I connect to wifi, my phone goes crazy and switches from H+ to Edge to GPRS...any ideas?

2. When scrolling through webpages sometimes my phone just, freezes and hangs, no spinning clock, nothing. I'm on the latest OS 7.1 build btw

Thanks for the advice.
    02-14-12 10:32 PM
    1. Hm.. I am on CDMA. So I don't know the first one.

2. Sometimes, webpages hate your phone. (BlackBerry's developer page hates me.)
    Other times the phone is just still loading.
    Then other times its random lag.
    02-14-12 10:37 PM
    1. Dunno, weird. I never noticed with mine.

2. Running latest 7.1 and it happens to me too, especially when I have 4+ tabs opened in the browser. I agree with Deathcommand, probably just loading.
    02-14-12 10:56 PM
    back up your phone and try to do a wipe. Reload the back up and let us know if the problem persists. Are you with Rogers?
    02-14-12 11:06 PM
    back up your phone and try to do a wipe. Reload the back up and let us know if the problem persists. Are you with Rogers?
    Done the backup and reload numerous times. Yes, I am with Rogers.

The celullar network thing has been ongoing.

As for the freezing, the phone cang hang for as long for 10 seconds, with 1 tab open and even on crackberry.
    02-14-12 11:13 PM
    1. Whenever I connect to wifi, my phone goes crazy and switches from H+ to Edge to GPRS...any ideas?
    Did you ever solve this? My wife's 9900 (t-mobile) does the EXACT same thing - I have currently disabled wifi because it makes the mobile network very unstable. It sucks...

I'm currently using BB OS 7.1.0.267.

Thanks!
    03-11-12 03:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD