Cannot find volume keys settings for my 9930. I see the camera button option, but that's all in that menu. I push on the volume button, up down mute, but it does nothing. Only had it a few days. Is there a setting option?
    09-27-11 09:49 AM
    you need to buy six tools app to do that
    09-27-11 10:50 AM
    Are you looking to re-purpose the volume keys for other functions? If so, you need SixTools as jefo mentioned. SixTools on CrackBerry App Superstore

If you are saying that the keys are not working as intended, can you confirm that during a call if you press up or down the volume is not affected? Try playing a some from the music player and attempt the same thing.
    09-27-11 11:11 AM
    Personally I prefer MediaKeyBooster. Six Tools only allows you to assign one app per key. MediaKeyBooster let's you assign up to 4 per key (16 in total), customizable blacklist of apps (apps where you may not want the media keys to act as conveinence keys) and for every media key shortcut you can decide if you want it disabled while a blacklisted app is running

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    joesworld likes this.
    09-27-11 12:20 PM
    Found it working playing some music. Weird that I got no response trying to adjust while talking. I just wanted the option of turning them off if they became a pain activating when bumped. Thanks for the info.
    09-27-11 01:18 PM
    MediaKeyBooster's blacklist is pretty configurable. Like
    BBM Music;Phone_FG;PodTrapper
    The _FG means it's only a "blacklisted" app when it's in the foreground. If you're interested you can follow update, ask questions or whatever here http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ations-641100/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-11 01:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD