Looks like we're only getting one convenience key I personally loved the fact that there were two before the torch. Left side - capture it. Right side - camera. Looks like i'll have to purchase one of those ridiculously expensive apps that allow multiple functions on one key!
    05-02-11 01:06 PM
    As long as I am running a theme with [space] for QuickLaunch, I'm good.....
    05-02-11 01:33 PM
    ....Left side - capture it. Right side - camera......
    that's exactly what i used mine for
    05-02-11 03:06 PM
    Left side, Quicklaunch(to get snapshots) right camera.

We are all sad now.
    05-02-11 03:06 PM
    i think there is 2 convenience keys, 1 is in between the volume keys and the other lower down on the same side.....check this vid

05-02-11 03:14 PM
    i think there is 2 convenience keys, 1 is in between the volume keys and the other lower down on the same side.....check this vid

That, my friend is a play button. (or a mute key or something) Which leads me to believe the button on top is a Keyboard lock...

but I dislike the placement of that button. I can see alot of people accidentally clicking keyboard unlock.
    05-02-11 03:17 PM
    I saw that too in the vid, and I'm thinking the one in the middle of the three will probly be a mute button, with the other two being up/down vol....

I for one, hardly ever use my convenience keys, which are setup for clock and SMS.. so I'm not too concerned about this at all...

but even if u do, lolol @ someone not buying this phone for losing one convenience key.. most other phones don't have any... or $5 being a "ridiculously expensive app"... we all have jobs here, I should hope, if ur planning on buying this phone with a data plan... I use ShortCut Me, which is 4.99, and QuickLaunch is $10 but frequently goes on 50% sale...
    05-02-11 03:19 PM
    That, my friend is a play button. (or a mute key or something) Which leads me to believe the button on top is a Keyboard lock...

but I dislike the placement of that button. I can see alot of people accidentally clicking keyboard unlock.
    i thought the button on the top was a mute/lock button, i think i saw that in another video, i would still get it even if it never had no convenience keys lool
    05-02-11 03:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD