Do you think RIM may make the play/pause key a convenience key in a software update? is that possible?
    11-05-11 08:52 PM
    It's possible right now with sixtools.
    11-05-11 09:49 PM
    Do you think RIM may make the play/pause key a convenience key in a software update? is that possible?
    Not sure about that, but currently both Six Tools and MediaKeyBooster does that (MediaKeyBooster turns Play/Pause key into 4 convenience keys).
    11-05-11 09:56 PM
    Space bar will pause and play media player. FYI

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-11 10:04 PM
    Not sure about that, but currently both Six Tools and MediaKeyBooster does that (MediaKeyBooster turns Play/Pause key into 4 convenience keys).
    which is better?
    11-05-11 10:12 PM
    which is better?
    For the purpose you have asked here, both apps are good.

If RIM turns the key to conv key, then we have 3 apps, one of them being the free one from RIM!
    Last edited by Vijik; 11-05-11 at 10:17 PM.
    11-05-11 10:15 PM
    Hey there, bringing up this old thread to ask about those apps. I have looked around and can't tell.....

What I was wondering is, do any of these or other apps offer a setting to double click the side keys to bring up the intended application? Weird, right?

My side keys are very very easy to press and it happens by accident all the time. Are they supposed to be this loose? Anyway, I thought by having to double click, it would cut down on how many times I open the camera on accident!

Thanks,
    Chad
    12-19-11 01:54 PM
    MediaKeyBooster has Multi-Click feature for media keys: one setting for 1x, 2x, 3x and 4x click of a media key.
    You can turn off any of those single or multi clicks.

KeyBooster has multi click feature for the Convenience key.
    chadecoen likes this.
    12-19-11 04:01 PM
    Thanks! Then MediaKeyBooster is the one for me.

Chad
    12-19-11 06:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD