Dear people.

when i select "text group" using the menu with the group hi-lighted in "Contacts", it mentions of some potential MMS charges and then lists out the individual contacts in the group instead of just one collective group receipient when i choose the group manually with "text compose" in the "text messages" app. I get multiple "To:xxxxxx" instead of just one "To:group:"
    any solutions to this?

i dont remember it being like this before.

Another question is that can i use face book via 3G without BIS? i've seen alot of solutions which uses wifi. but i want to use my 3G APN. I don't use BBM or other BB services so there's no point getting BIS.

thanks in Advance for any help or advice
    Last edited by mroxor; 01-16-12 at 01:31 AM.
    01-16-12 01:28 AM
    Dear people.

when i select "text group" using the menu with the group hi-lighted in "Contacts", it mentions of some potential MMS charges and then lists out the individual contacts in the group instead of just one collective group receipient when i choose the group manually with "text compose" in the "text messages" app. I get multiple "To:xxxxxx" instead of just one "To:group:"
    any solutions to this?

i dont remember it being like this before.

Another question is that can i use face book via 3G without BIS? i've seen alot of solutions which uses wifi. but i want to use my 3G APN. I don't use BBM or other BB services so there's no point getting BIS.

thanks in Advance for any help or advice

You get all the contacts listed in the group when you compose to give you the chance to delete one or more contacts from that particular conversation before you start it. While in sms press menu, select options and set "send text-only messages as" to "Always SMS" to avoid accidental MMS.

Don't be a cheap azz and get BIS lol, a Blackberry is crippled without it.
    01-16-12 03:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD