My Rogers 9900 freezes/lags a LOT. I will be inputting text for a BBM or SMS, and suddenly it will stop showing what I type for 5 - 10 seconds, and then I have to start from where the screen leaves off. Sometimes it'll be 4 or 5 words that I type without them showing on the screen and I have to type them all over again. Anyone seen this?
    09-26-11 10:48 PM
    i have experienced this on bbm. the phone will freeze for a solid 15 seconds sometimes. for me it seemed to be related to signal strength and whether data is being sent/received.

i tend to experience this issue at the office and on the train where the signal strength is extremely poor. sometimes this happens too after getting off the train and when i pull the phone out of the holster.

i have never experienced the freezing/lag while in an area of good reception.

I have tried wiping the phone and reinstalling the OS. neither resolved the issue. this leads me to believe that it is a software thing. i am on .261.

has anyone else experienced this and know whether upgrading to another OS will fix it?
    09-26-11 11:02 PM
    09-26-11 11:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD