I know I posted this somewhere else in someone else's thread but it didn't seem like it was on topic anyway so I decided to make my own thread for help.

So I'm thinking of exchanging my phone for the first time because a part of the bezel is not flush (on the volume side and the back makes a sharp edge) and same with a part of the charging pod area (left side is sticking out a bit). Just to make sure, those aren't suppose to happen right? It took a while for me to decide if I should exchange it or not worrying I might get something worse. I suppose also because 1 button is lower than the screen on the button panel. I didn't realize it was a lot of work and time as I have to ship everything back to them and call them and have them ship me a new one. I bought my phone through phone. Is that the right process? I won't be shipping it until Monday though and probably wont receive a new one until 1 week later. What would you do in my situation? Exchange or keep?

Thank you.
    Last edited by e-Andy; 09-17-11 at 08:41 AM.
    09-17-11 08:37 AM
    I'd keep it unless you absolutely can't live with it. You might get one worse than the one you are exchanging.
    09-17-11 08:46 AM
    I'd keep it unless you absolutely can't live with it. You might get one worse than the one you are exchanging.
    I might get a worse one but I might get a better one. Gambling sucks.
    09-17-11 10:59 AM
    Exchange it. Done.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-11 11:04 AM
    Have the same Problem, with additional autoscrolling up On the trackpad, will Exchange It Right After My vacation.
    Mexico4 build....
    Hope To get a hungary One.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-17-11 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD