One thing I distinctly remember was the US site had "coming soon" and UK site had "launching soon". The UK site still says launching soon, VodafoneUK just released a video, maybe those September delays are certain places such as America?

BlackBerry - Bold Touch 9900 - 9930 Smartphone - Touch BlackBerry Bold Release Date

BlackBerry Bold 9900 - Full Keyboard & Touch Screen BlackBerry Bold
    06-07-11 03:49 PM
    if you scroll over "smartphones" and click the bold model, it directs you to a page where it still says "coming soon"
    06-07-11 03:52 PM
    if you scroll over "smartphones" and click the bold model, it directs you to a page where it still says "coming soon"
    It leads to an identical page on the UK site to. The main page however I swear had "coming soon" on it, not sure if i'm going crazy. I think in the circle on the left of the picture of the 9900 it had the words.
    06-07-11 04:19 PM
    i think we're all going crazy over this phone
    06-07-11 04:20 PM
    i think we're all going crazy over this phone
    completely agree.. We are at the point that we notice a that a pixel has changed on the RIM/Verizon/AT&T website and we think it means the 9900's are coming soon! I hate waiting
    06-07-11 08:07 PM
    It's still right there, right on the first page!
    06-07-11 08:25 PM
    nahh OP is right, if you went on blackberry.com/boldtouch it definitely said coming soon in a bubble on the top left of the device..

EDIT: also looks like they've had a re-design on the home page as well so that may be a reason but the UK site still says launching soon
    Last edited by jay-dee; 06-09-11 at 12:15 PM.
    06-09-11 10:18 AM
    I recieved an e-mail from BlackBerry.com May 09th to a link to thier web site showing the Bold 9900/9930 "Coming Soon". this was RIM themselves sending me an e-mail about the upcoming Bold 9900/9930. The press release does state "Beginning this Summer", so I'm sure since RIM has not released any info about "delays" that it will be available in North America starting June 21st at the earliest to possibly mid July...again, just my opinion
    06-09-11 12:11 PM
    It leads to an identical page on the UK site to. The main page however I swear had "coming soon" on it, not sure if i'm going crazy. I think in the circle on the left of the picture of the 9900 it had the words.
    The home page scrolls right to left. if you click the right arrow twice (assuming you start with Playbook on the home page) you get the 9900.
    06-09-11 12:14 PM
    on the US site, its on the homepage now, so the device may be "coming sooner" than we think. I mean how long would rim keep that on the homepage without actually launching through their carriers?
    06-12-11 03:18 PM
    on the US site, its on the homepage now, so the device may be "coming sooner" than we think. I mean how long would rim keep that on the homepage without actually launching through their carriers?
    Right now, with all the Android phones coming out, iPhone updates, WP7 phones and more (heck the Pre 3 will probably be out before this phone), they need to say 'coming soon' so we all stay hooked.
    06-12-11 05:45 PM
    coming soon will not keep the people afloat.they need to come out and reveal the release dates for not just one phone but all the new ones.this is no time to let it slide.its about life and death for rim.september/october will not cut it.you really think rim can hang with the iphone 5/4g android at that time.guess again.im not going whine and complain but im just saying that what could happen.lets hope we hear from rim on june 16 or relatively soon.
    06-12-11 11:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD