So today I ordered the new 9930 from VZW.
    Im coming from an orginal Droid X.
    My reason for the switch is the X is soooo big.
    I didint want a 4g device because of batt issues and I really missed a AMAZING keyboard I had on my 9650.

I really only used my phone for txting, some browsing, and banking...
    Questions....

1) Anyone leave an Android device for the new 9900 series?
    2) Is there a USAA (banking) app or a Tune in Radio app? (like pandora but better)
    3) Can I open MOST websites...It doesnt have flash like my DX, will that be a problem?
    4) Can the bb make it through-out the day on that lil battery? I currently have a 1930 Maph batt on my DX.
    5) Whats a good case to get? Ive always used Otterbox....any other ideas?

I REALLY hope I love this device!!!........im worried....
    08-19-11 04:30 PM
    2) tune in radio app is there. not sure about usaa banking.
    3) I think you can open any website... But no flash support (I haven't run into any problems)
    4)my device (9930) makes it through the day and more. I actually have better battery life than my 9650. And if you want more, newegg is selling a 1600mAh battery for $10.
    5)there are otterbox cases which are good. But I personally like both the Blackberry hardshell and the casemate barely there cases. And if you want something fancy and are willing to spend up to $200... You can get the vaja leather case.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-11 04:34 PM
    2) Your BlackBerry must be running OS 4.5 - 5.0 USAA is very behind with their BlackBerry app.

...and I'd hold off on that battery from Newegg until someone actually gets one and says it works. I ordered one a week ago and still don't have it.
    08-19-11 04:45 PM
    I am looking to do the same. I hate the bulkiness of the DX and I REALLY miss a real keyboard.. total touch screen phones suck.

Please let me know how you like the new phone in comparison to the DX
    08-19-11 07:27 PM
    I came from the Droid Incredible 2 and yes there is big differences both pro and con but once you use this device you will love it!

08-19-11 07:35 PM
    I had a 9800 Torch and I was planning on just unlocking it and using that because I got so fed up today when I found out there was a new BB.
    08-19-11 07:50 PM
    I can help with:

2) Is there a USAA (banking) app ?
    There is Pageonce, is like Mint but you can add a ton more types of accounts there.
    08-19-11 08:16 PM
    I came from the Droid Incredible 2 and yes there is big differences both pro and con but once you use this device you will love it!

O no. Now you got me scared. Lol

08-19-11 08:23 PM
    I am looking to do the same. I hate the bulkiness of the DX and I REALLY miss a real keyboard.. total touch screen phones suck.

Please let me know how you like the new phone in comparison to the DX
    Yea. I'm excited. It will be here tomorrow but I prob wont use it til I get a case. Don't want to mess up the new beauty. I don't have ins on my phones so I really rely on good cases and screen protectors. My otterbox should be here late next week...

08-19-11 08:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD