There are two clear plastic decals which are included in the 9900 packaging. They appear to be screen protectors which are way too small. I wasn't able to find anything in the included packaging to hint as to their purpose. What are they?
    12-12-11 01:31 PM
    packaging of what just the phone, did you buy a case? need more information please
    12-12-11 01:35 PM
    Its was in the phone packaging (Bell mobility is my provider) I've attached a pict of the decals placed on top of my phone for reference. As you can see the two decals (outlined in red) are WAY too small to function as screen protectors.

12-12-11 01:53 PM
    You can tear the package and see what they are.
    But they are way too small to function as a screen protector for you 99XX.
    Just buy some new screen protectors that are ment for the 99XX.
    I understand that, and I am buying a screen protector of my own. My apologies if I didn't phrase the initial question properly, let me try to restate:

These were including in the packaging I received from Bell (the top box, which contained the manual and the phone itself). If they're not screen protectors - what are they?
    12-12-11 02:02 PM
    i would just tear it open to check what it is.
    If you don't mind you can try to see for yourself what it could be?
    Nothing to tear open, they adhere to the backing you see pictured.

If you don't mind you can try to see for yourself what it could be?
    Went through this thought process myself and was left at a loss, which is why I posted to see if others had any idea.
    12-12-11 02:26 PM
    they are stickers used to seal the box from two sides so that you know your 9900 was sealed and not opened
    12-12-11 10:48 PM
    they are stickers used to seal the box from two sides so that you know your 9900 was sealed and not opened

Agreed, they were in my box when I bought mine, best buy fs and some delears do not seal the boxes.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    12-12-11 11:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD