Well I'm going to be in Toronto all being well in November and may pick up a bold whilst I am over there. If I do I will probably get two. One for myself and one for the wife.

Rogers were selling for $549 + HST which kicked the arse on the UK price of 480 with Rogers coming in at around 388

Now Rogers is $599+HST so not so competitive although still a reasonable saving on UK sim Free cost. The other half is on Rogers though.
    Would it be better to just buy from Rogers or are there any other suggestions?

Although I guess a lot could change price wise between now and November.

Thanks.
    08-28-11 01:51 PM
    I might get the wife a Rogers then as she is with them and then go for a bell or Telus myself if they are unbranded as I will be returning to the UK.

So much to sort out at the minute. But as for Toronto that's where she is from
    08-28-11 02:57 PM
    Telus is unbranded. unlock is fast and easy.
    08-28-11 11:53 PM
    Costco has bell and rogers for 549 now. Picking one up tomorrow! Hope that helps. Oh. If i buy a bell one (im on rogers) and unlock it. Will it void warranty or anything like that? Pretty much if the phone has issues later. Where do i go to get a new one?
    08-29-11 12:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD