Hello,

I have a blackberry 9900 and when it goes flat and i go to charge its again the red light comes on then in about 1-1.5 mins it cuts out and stops charging even though its still connected.

I have tried it in my car in my laptop and in a normal socket but it always does it.

after about usually after a hour or two of taking the cable out and putting it back in again it then allows me to switch it on then its absolutely fine and does not have a problem after that.

Can any one help? Talking to orange every time is a pain as i never get to talk to the person i need to.

Thanks for reading.
    03-11-12 05:28 PM
    I am not sure how long you have been having your phone, but it sounds like either the USB connection on the phone or the charging cord is going bad. The store you purchased it from should be able to test it in the store and offer a solution.
    03-11-12 06:01 PM
    The only time I've had that problem was when the solder broke loose on my bb charging port. I was past any warranty so my poor Style went to the phone graveyard. Hoping better for you.
    03-11-12 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD