Any way to disable the sounds the 9900 makes when you connect/disconnect the charger and when the battery is low/fully charged?

Thanks!
    08-16-11 02:19 AM
    mine doesnt make any noise :s
    08-16-11 02:40 AM
    mine never used to either
    but now whenever i plug in my bold, it plays a weird flute noise. same goes when i unplug the charger.

i have not installed anything in the past 24 hours and it just started happening. i did notice that urMusic, a Rogers app was pushed to my device. I can't uninstall it though...

Anyone else experience this?
    08-16-11 03:45 AM
    solved

i had event sounds turned on in accessibility.
    08-16-11 05:05 AM
    solved

i had event sounds turned on in accessibility.
    That would be it!

Enjoy your new phone!
    08-16-11 06:40 AM
    mine never used to either
    but now whenever i plug in my bold, it plays a weird flute noise. same goes when i unplug the charger.

i have not installed anything in the past 24 hours and it just started happening. i did notice that urMusic, a Rogers app was pushed to my device. I can't uninstall it though...

Anyone else experience this?
    On my Rogers 9800, urMusic is just a launcher to some website. I hid the icon so that it doesn't show up on my home screen and I'd actually forgotten it was there until YOU MENTIONED IT!

Just a hide-and-forget solution if you can't uninstall it.
    08-16-11 08:56 AM
    On my Rogers 9800, urMusic is just a launcher to some website. I hid the icon so that it doesn't show up on my home screen and I'd actually forgotten it was there until YOU MENTIONED IT!

Just a hide-and-forget solution if you can't uninstall it.
    the weird thing is that the urmusic icon is the only icon that i can't press the blackberry button on to hide..anyone else experiencing this?
    08-18-11 11:17 AM
    As an aside, I like all of the new sounds. HQ speaker and audio files!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-11 11:21 AM
    I just got my 9930, its my first BB, when I plug it in to charge it says "Charging Started" in an angry taxi cab driver voice. How do I turn this off? I have tried all the suggestions posted and nothing is working.
    09-28-11 12:48 PM
    I just got my 9930, its my first BB, when I plug it in to charge it says "Charging Started" in an angry taxi cab driver voice. How do I turn this off? I have tried all the suggestions posted and nothing is working.
    You have got to upload that sound, that would be hilarious if my phone did that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-11 12:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD