Perhaps I'm not looking for the right tag words but I couldn't find the answer to this: How can I change the LED notifucation so that it turns off when I've actually clicked the notification. At the present time, if I walk away from my phone for 15 minutes, the LED stops blinking, so I have to turn on the screen to see if I missed any notifications. Defeats the purpose of the LED, in my book.

Can I change this without a 3rd party app?
    01-07-12 08:18 PM
    It's set to timeout after 15 minutes. I don't like it either, but that's the way it is. Possibly a 3rd party app like BeBuzz can help with that.
    01-07-12 08:38 PM
    That sucks. But thank you.
    01-07-12 08:42 PM
    i have used bebuzz for over two years and it is awesome. very easy to use and setup. i know what the notification is about just by looking at the color of the led light. it is not that expensive, so you might want to give it a try.
    01-07-12 08:47 PM
    advanced calls and led control is pretty good for a free one.

Advanced Calls and LED Control - BlackBerry App World
    Yea, thanks. I just wanted to see if there were options without a 3rd party app.
    01-07-12 08:47 PM

Does that allow you to change the timeout for the LED? On my 9700 I don't ever remember it timing out, period.
    01-07-12 08:48 PM
    i have used bebuzz for over two years and it is awesome. very easy to use and setup. i know what the notification is about just by looking at the color of the led light. it is not that expensive, so you might want to give it a try.
    If you're not looking at your phone for 15 minutes, does your LED with BeBuzz timeout?
    01-07-12 08:51 PM
    Does that allow you to change the timeout for the LED? On my 9700 I don't ever remember it timing out, period.
    With advance calls and LED control u can set the LED to flash for anywhere between 1 min to unlimited. The app does so much more as well. The developer is releasing a new version thru app world any day now tht adds even more options. He also changed the name to advanced OS and LED. The best part about this app is tht its free.
    Last edited by jordan559; 01-07-12 at 09:00 PM.
    howards and KB1964 like this.
    01-07-12 08:56 PM

You're right...that is a good app. Thanks!
    01-07-12 10:00 PM
    +1 advanced calls and led control aka advance os and led FTW.
    01-07-12 10:10 PM
    Any way I can download this with a direct link? App store aint supported in my country
    01-08-12 09:09 AM
    I don't usually buy apps, but I would say that BerryBuzz is worth the money. I just enjoy the tons of customizations available. Seriously, pick up BerryBuzz, you won't be disapointed, I've had it for over 2 years now!
    01-08-12 11:18 AM
    If you're not looking at your phone for 15 minutes, does your LED with BeBuzz timeout?
    you can set it any way you want. it can link forever or timeout, or blink faster for a while and then slow down. it also includes audible reminders or vibration, all customizable by the user.
    i usually get free stuff over paid ones, but i have to say bebuzz was money well spent.
    you can get an evaluation copy free for a week to see if you like it or not.
    01-08-12 12:04 PM
    Any way I can download this with a direct link? App store aint supported in my country
    I have been beta testing the developers new version of advanced calls and LED control (the new name will be advanced OS and LED) for him and I just asked him If there was going to be a link to download the new version of his app without going thru app world. He will be posting a OTA link to his website in the next few days once the new version is complete. He is trying to finish it today or tomorrow then he will post the link on his page. Here's his web address http://www.alsooz.com/ the new version has a lot of great new features I'm sure people will like them. Again just keep a eye out at his site over the coming days. Good luck and hope tht helps u. App world needs to be everywhere.
    Last edited by jordan559; 01-08-12 at 01:55 PM.
    01-08-12 01:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD