Anybody used a car charger for their 9930/9900? I used one that I have for my storm 2 and it doesn't work. Its a no name I got from ebay.
    08-30-11 06:55 AM
    I never use a car charger to charge my phone...those don't work and never really charge ur battery.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-11 07:37 AM
    Go to your local Verizon store and purchase a 'phone' charger that plugs into you car's dash and use it. Hope that helps.
    VZW's accessories are overpriced. Is there any other alternative?
    08-30-11 08:25 AM
    I use the one that got thrown in when I bought my Tour (I think it was a VZW branded one) and it works fine.
    08-30-11 08:28 AM
    i bought the same one from VZW and it was overpriced and it didn't last very long.
    08-30-11 08:37 AM
    plenty of cheap options at the crackberry store or best buy or amazon or any gas station. you can pretty much pick up a cheap car charger that works in any store you walk into

i got a vzw one but it doesnt work so well, got one coming in with my order from crackberry store
    08-30-11 08:58 AM
    I have found the "cheap" ones from eBay don't work nearly as well. I got one in a packaged accessory deal from Verizon and works like a charm.
    08-30-11 09:01 AM
    plenty of cheap options at the crackberry store or best buy or amazon or any gas station. you can pretty much pick up a cheap car charger that works in any store you walk into

i got a vzw one but it doesnt work so well, got one coming in with my order from crackberry store
    The one that I was using for my storm was a usb car charger that I bought from ebay. I think it was 5 bucks . I like it coz it charges pretty quick .

I don't know why doesn't work anymore. Maybe its got a different voltage or amperage on it.
    08-30-11 09:09 AM
    Well Im a child, I have to sit in the back of the car for long journeys and my Blackberry does not last that long, what I do is use the Blackberry data cable that came with my Blackberry (if you dont have one purchase one from here and then I use a usb charger that plugs in the lighter thing (Im not sure what it is called) you can get one for here. I find this method works quite well, altough it does not charge up as quick as what it would in the mains but that is normal. Another great thing about this is that it is quite cheap at 2.64 if you dont have the data cable and 1.65 if you do!
    I hope this helped!
    08-30-11 09:13 AM
    I just checked , the usb car charger that I have is rated to output 2.1 Amperes and I looked at the household charger and it says 750 mAmperes . It seems 2.1 amperes is too much for the 9930. I found one on ebay thats only 1 amperes maybe this will work.
    08-30-11 09:25 AM
    Just got the Ebay usb car charger. It works! So 1 amp chargers work not the 2.1 Amp.
    09-02-11 11:27 PM
    I got a cheap chinese one .. and it worked so fine ! The original blackberry charger is like 50$ .. I got this one for 5$ !! Imagine .. and it works very good !
    09-02-11 11:45 PM
    I got a cheap chinese one .. and it worked so fine ! The original blackberry charger is like 50$ .. I got this one for 5$ !! Imagine .. and it works very good !
    the one i got from ebay cost me about $2.50 .
    09-03-11 12:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD