Does anyone have an issue scrolling through message conversations every once in a while? It appears that certain Contacts' conversations get corrupted and you become unable to scroll up and down through the whole history of threads. When this happens you're only able to scroll a few frames before the screen locks up. You'll see the timestamps beyond the screen but the messages will not flow into view.
    Pulling the battery usually fixes this. And sometimes if you change the conversation style from Bubbles to Stripes(vice versa) in the text message options, it can restore it. Now I'm just concerned that there might be other memory leaks in other areas down the road.
    09-30-11 01:17 AM
    I have experienced the same a few times this week. Aside from the solutions you have mentioned I have found nothing to permanently fix the problem.
    09-30-11 01:46 AM
    I could be completely wrong about this but at least for me it appears to be when I get a picture message it messes up the scroll feature for the conversation.

Edit:
    Looking around the site I'm finding a few other threads on the same thing so we're not the only one.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ssages-647679/

An additional observation is that once the picture message leaves the initial view I can scroll again. Annoying but livable...
    Last edited by Nothlit; 10-04-11 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Additional Notes, no double post
    10-04-11 06:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD