Hey everyone!

I like to use my 9900 to read PDF ebooks, and I'm glad it came with PDF2Go built in.
    But some PDFs which work fine on my PC, don't open at all on the phone; "error opening file," or they just display a blank page with a red X through it, on every page.
    Any ideas why that is? The file size shouldnt be an issue. Some have been 500kb or up to 25mb books, still with the same problems.

I have Adobe Acrobat on my computer, is there some way I can re-save or convert the files to make them work?

Thanks!
    12-27-11 05:46 PM
    I have noticed the same problem on my 9930 with the same .pdf not being able to be displayed....
    ...I have tried sending the .pdf to the 9930 via email / drag and drop, etc.
    ...I've also noticed that the same .pdf once on the 9930 will error out when attempting to email the file out of the phone.

I have taken the "same .pdf" and emailed it my iphone & a friends Droid and it opens it w/out any issue...
    ...Both those devices are able to email the same .pdf out to an email address w/out issue.
    ...Does anyone have any idea on what is going on with this?

It would be nice if this could be addressed.
    Last edited by pythons; 04-22-12 at 11:02 AM.
    04-22-12 11:00 AM
    Any ODD characters in the filename? Or double extensions like read.doc.pdf or read.pdf.pdf
    04-22-12 12:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD