Does anyone else experience this?

I have Verizon .374 and it's been happening more lately. When someone calls, I'll answer but I don't hear anything and they can't hear me.

Anyone know what's wrong and how to fix it?
    10-31-11 01:23 PM
    did not happen yet with my 9900....but it happened several times with my other phone. I called a client, the call connected, but i didn't hear anything....so i called his wife's number instead....same thing happened. I ended up calling their landline instead...when i asked them why i could not hear a thing, they said that they have poor coverage at home. The next time I called them, they were parked in front of my office where there was excellent network coverage....but the same thing happened for both cel numbers....then i found out, they have iphones....it may not be your bb that is the problem here....
    10-31-11 03:10 PM
    did not happen yet with my 9900....but it happened several times with my other phone. I called a client, the call connected, but i didn't hear anything....so i called his wife's number instead....same thing happened. I ended up calling their landline instead...when i asked them why i could not hear a thing, they said that they have poor coverage at home. The next time I called them, they were parked in front of my office where there was excellent network coverage....but the same thing happened for both cel numbers....then i found out, they have iphones....it may not be your bb that is the problem here....

That's what I thought. But then the plot thickens...

The people I call have the same carrier as me (Verizon), and it happens with multiple people, two of which also have BBs (OS7 Curves to be exact), and the other people have Sprint. None of the people that this happens with has an iphone.

I think it's a problem with the OS update. I also have a problem where I http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...e-call-663409/ so I think it has something to do with the install of .374 that I did. Who knows...
    10-31-11 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD