When ever I type in a text field in the browser and make a mistake, when I try to delete the mistake, the curser moves to the left of the letter, but the text doesn't disappear. Its starting to get really annoying. I'm running the stock VZW os.

Anyone know of a fix for this? Is this a common problem?

Sorry if it is, I'm in a bad service area on my phone and don't wanna search.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-11 06:04 PM
    I haven't had this issue at all I know web sites don't work well does it happen on all web sites?
    09-23-11 06:05 PM
    It always happens here, never worked for me here. I'm pretty sure I tried it on another site too, but I'm not posituve.

09-23-11 06:12 PM
    I had this same problem on Verizons OS and .362. If you turn on Java in your browser options it fixes the problem.

Fret Madden and gregorylkelly like this.
    09-23-11 06:16 PM
    Thanks, hope it works!
    09-24-11 12:14 AM
    I had this same problem on Verizons OS and .362. If you turn on Java in your browser options it fixes the problem.

I was about to post that I was having the same issue as the OP (stock OS on VZW) until I read this post - I had JS off until one day a site required it to be on to view, so I turned it on and never shut it off since. And, the delete problem went away. Now I know what fixed it - thanks.
    09-24-11 02:19 AM
    Yup, javascript was definitely the problem! Thanks Hank!

09-24-11 10:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD