I've tried everything, simply can't connect to the network

I updated to a leaked OS like I've done a million times, had a jvm error. Got past that. OS worked fine but can't connect to network. Went back to my carriers official release after a complete wipe with bbsak. Also without doing any backup. So this phone is as fresh as I know how to get it

Searched everywhere online and google. Tried getting my network protocal, doing things manualy, diagnostic tests, nothing works because there's no reception.

I got telus client care to recent the network on there end, battery pull on my end and nothing. Everything else on there end looks fine, there stumped.

Blackberry tech support wants 50$ to help me. Telus suggested I tweet there @blackberryhelp but they didn't respond.

I'm a loyal blackberry customer, 9700, 9780, now 9900 and a playbook. If this phone is garbage from something software related I'm goona be chocked!
    03-23-12 01:59 PM
    I would delete the entire OS from the phone and reload it. The JVM error may have something to do with it. If the radio files are corrupted or service books for Telus is being rejected, it could be the OS.

Did you downloaded the newest OS 7.1 where you can to apply the files from there to an old one in order to load? If you did that, I would just go back to the previous leak OS 7.1 and see what happen. I would not pay $50 for the support for sure.
    03-23-12 02:32 PM
    I did a complete wipe with bbsak and reloaded the latest official release with no backup (no apps or info). I even deleted everything RIM related from my pc to start fresh.
    03-23-12 02:45 PM
    Basically I have to send it in for service with my carrier. They have to fail before RIM will look at it. I'm not a rim customer, telus is. There words not mine.

After all the talk about BB problems and losing the tech wars I have to deal with this customer care. Thank I always upgrade my phone before the manufactorer warrenty Is up or this would be sold for parts.
    03-23-12 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD