I can't seem to change the clock settings. For example, I change the bedside mode to change to phone calls only sound profile but it will not let me save the change. When I try to save the change it acts like I clicked the cancel button and just goes back to the clock setting screen. Woke up to a bit of missed calls this morning because I had placed the phone on silent prior to putting it on the dock last night. Anyone know how to resolve this?
    12-23-11 11:25 AM
    have you tried pulling the battery? i know it sounds simple and the fix to everything but it may have been an open app clashing with the clock settings. a bp fixes alot of things.
    12-23-11 11:29 AM
    Yes have done a battery pull already haha.
    12-23-11 12:16 PM
    happened to me once. the only way around is to perform a system restore.

did u hit any jvm error prior to this issue?
    Last edited by LiteBulb; 12-23-11 at 06:11 PM.
    mc21 likes this.
    12-23-11 06:04 PM
    The only problem I had was one time when I charged it while it was in the red. When I woke up it was stuck in the red led reboot loop. However, a battery pull fixed it. Not sure when this clock issue occurred. It could have been before or after that.
    12-23-11 06:12 PM
    Make sure they are set to "active profile" then sounds will react according to the profile selected, try that first. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-11 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD