Is any one experiencing the same issue? When I try to access any website it says "Error code: 10006 or Error code: 10005" the URL cannot be accessed.. I tried accessing crackberry.com...craigslist.org.. I asked my friends that have blackberrys to use the browser to see that I wasn't the only one. With that said, I'm not the only one. Any suggestions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-11 10:39 AM
    Same here be weather not loading

11-07-11 10:54 AM
    Its either BB or Verizon hmmm

11-07-11 10:55 AM
    I have the same trouble. Some sites can be accessed others can"t. I am on Att
    11-07-11 10:56 AM
    I get the same error code and I cant seem to figure it out myself. When I try to visit Crackberry or Mobihand website I cant. I even tried downloading a theme I just purchased through my computer and when I recieved the link to download it wouldnt let me either >_< I wonder what is going on...Someone HELP!!!
    11-07-11 10:57 AM
    Same here and am on Sprint Something doth be rotten in Canada
    11-07-11 10:58 AM
    Just got kicked from BB's BIS (can't send PIN's to myself) but I can use my bridged PB...
    11-07-11 11:01 AM
    Its gotta be a RIM issue. I just got off the phone with Sprint. No help there. If this is happening across carriers it must be a yet another systems issue. I shoulda gone Android and not looked back...
    11-07-11 11:04 AM
    RIM is starting to really **** me off, I think Iphone it is for my next upgrade with Verizon. I cant take this crap anymore!!!
    11-07-11 11:05 AM
    I sens outage incomeing -_-
    but actually its working fine for me
    11-07-11 11:09 AM
    Same problem on Rogers in the GTA. Browser and various apps are having loading issues - email and BBM are working fine.
    11-07-11 11:12 AM

11-07-11 11:14 AM
    I'm glad I'm not the only one.. But its upsetting we just left a major outage & now this.. RIM; you're letting me down once again.. I've been loyal to you for so many years idk if I can continue with all this systems crashing!

11-07-11 11:41 AM
    I'm glad I'm not the only one.. But its upsetting we just left a major outage & now this.. RIM; you're letting me down once again.. I've been loyal to you for so many years idk if I can continue with all this systems crashing!

Everything is fine now calmo

11-07-11 11:42 AM
    Its gotta be a RIM issue. I just got off the phone with Sprint. No help there. If this is happening across carriers it must be a yet another systems issue. I shoulda gone Android and not looked back...
    Same here budd, I got of the phone with Sprint, the guy was cool, he said he's been receiving calls non stop from blackberry constumers. The problem is coming from RIM!

11-07-11 11:45 AM
    Bereader not working - now that makes me sad whois with me?

11-07-11 11:46 AM
    Everything is fine now calmo

On that note; disregard my message! I will be loyal to my Berry.. Hahaha

11-07-11 11:48 AM
    On that note; disregard my message! I will be loyal to my Berry.. Hahaha

No prob just watch the vid I posted right above yours - so true

11-07-11 11:52 AM
    Wow -- I thought it was my brand new phone acting up. Right around 11 this morning I was getting the above mentioned errors in the browser and 504 errors in BeWeather, and the PlayBook could not communicate with the phone. I was on the horn with at&tand they couldn't figure it out. I resent service books and got browsing back, and I ended up reinstalling BeWeather to get that working again.
    Mysteriously the bridge just started working by itself. Bizarre.

11-07-11 12:22 PM
    Same on verizon, but all good now

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    11-07-11 12:24 PM
    Look at the cb homepage as is a global isp thing and rim nothing to do with rim (hence y emails/bbm are working) but as usual everything is blamed on rim, its amazing apple never have a problem with there online systems such as siri (look it up)

11-07-11 01:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD