Hi can anyone help me - i cant see my memos anymore. they are there but i just cant see them. i can create them but cannot see or access them
    can anyone help before i do a factory reset
    08-05-13 02:20 PM
    Are you saying you cannot see the icon on your screen? Could you have inadvertently hidden it? If you are at your homescreen and click your menu button and scroll down, there should be an option that says "show hidden apps" or whatever. Something like that. That's one idea to try...
    djas1951 likes this.
    08-05-13 03:40 PM
    Hi James
    I can see the icon but when i go in there are no memos there. I can create a new one but after i save it it disappears. When i go to categories it says i have memos but it doesnt show any. if i create a new memo the meom count goes up but still no accessing it. Ive taken out the battery but that makes no difference
    I think i have prssed something by mistake but dont know how to get out of it
    08-05-13 04:15 PM
    Hi James
    I can see the icon but when i go in there are no memos there. I can create a new one but after i save it it disappears. When i go to categories it says i have memos but it doesnt show any. if i create a new memo the meom count goes up but still no accessing it. Ive taken out the battery but that makes no difference
    I think i have prssed something by mistake but dont know how to get out of it
    I may have the same issue. Actually, a variation? I use Universal Search and type "mem" and then the icon shows. When I tap and open Memo, I BRIEFLY see my memos and then I see "No Memos" but if I press the BACK Button (curved arrow) and then I see the icon again, I tap it and the second time, all my Memos show.

This has been happening, well, forever. I have no idea why.
    djas1951 likes this.
    08-06-13 12:06 AM
    i have done a back to factory reset and it has worked but thanks to everyone for their help
    it is much appreciated
    08-06-13 05:29 PM
    Cool. I was going to play around with my 9930 Bold and see if I could figure it out. I had an idea but wanted to make sure it was good. Glad you figured it out.

Via Z10 & CB10
    08-06-13 08:05 PM