Okay, so yesterday I printed a document saved on my BB's internal memory using a microusb standard cable. Everything went as expected. I later tried to access my gallery (both phone and pc) only to find that everything was missing. After I scanned the phone's internal memory, it showed that I only had 1,4 Gb free, meaning that actually the data is still somewhere. I was unable to find a solution, i tried resetting, battery pull, repairing the drive using both windows and the BB OS.
    I have encountered a similar problem some time ago when I tried to charge my phone by connecting it to a TV via USB. The difference was that then i was able to explore my files via Windows so I had backed them up and managed to pull off a full restore.
    I was unable to find a valid answer on the internet so I'm hoping someone here has experienced the same problem or has an idea on what I should do next.
    Thank you!
    09-04-13 08:28 AM
    09-04-13 11:43 AM
    Hello Matt and thank you for your reply.
    I am able to access my device via USB, but all of my data is gone. As you can see in the attached pic, the drive still has its memory occupied but upon exploring everything seems to be missing. This happens when I attempt to explore the device both from Windows and BB OS. Can't access my internal memory on BB9900-bb.jpg
    09-05-13 08:42 AM