For instance, I am buying something and there's a drop down for the State... Clicking the dropdown, I need to go further down on the list to choose my state, but after trying several different methods, I suppose its dependant on how the site is programmed, but anywayy, I cannot figure out for the life of me how to move the drop down list so I can choose my state.

Sometimes a bar appears on the right after you've clicked the drop down, some times you must click and close the dropdown, and then type and the box will change based on your key input...

But it seems there are some sites out there prgrammed as such so that if I live in a state that begins with a letter "after" like... D or F... I am SOL as there's no way for me to advance any further down the drop down list to get to my state that's currently not in immediate view.

Anyone out there feel me?

Any ideas on a good browser aside from the standard one?

Thanks!
    Kiss Rings Empire
    05-08-13 09:03 PM
    I'm trying to remember if pressing the ENTER key might keep the list open for scrolling. There's some trick....
    05-09-13 12:22 AM
    I am having the same problem.

is there someone can petrify?

My device is DAKOTA
    OS: 9900jAllLang_PBr7.1.0_rel2108_PL5.1.0.546_A7.1.0.7 46_Telkomsel
    05-09-13 01:28 PM
    I am still unable to figure this out. I've tried mini opera in addition to ensuring all of my settings are correct and have all official updates.

Here is a perfect example of the menu dropdown.

Objective: Simply choose the state Washington, as if you lived there on the United Postal Service website: https://holdmail.usps.com/holdmail/#nogo

There is no way for me to choose anything other than the states that are immediately viewable when the dropdown is clicked. I've tried most everything you can imagine (I.e. Pressing enter or alt or using touchscreen.)

Thoughts?
    KRE
    06-08-13 10:01 PM
    I am still unable to figure this out. I've tried mini opera in addition to ensuring all of my settings are correct and have all official updates. Here is a perfect example of the menu dropdown.Objective: Simply choose the state Washington, as if you lived there on the United Postal Service website: https://holdmail.usps.com/holdmail/#nogoThere is no way for me to choose anything other than the states that are immediately viewable when the dropdown is clicked. I've tried most everything you can imagine (I.e. Pressing enter or alt or using touchscreen.)Thoughts?KRE
    Tried hitting the letter of the state to jump to it? That's what I usually do and it saves a ton of time scrolling through such a big list. If that doesn't help, you might need to load clean, restore with blackberry protect and see if that helps. Might be a bad .cod file.
    06-08-13 10:18 PM