I just want the ota for meterberry! I have my reg code. I downgraded my os and now I can't redownload it!

Sent using Tapatalk
    Here is the COD file for Meterberry 2.5.0
    You can install the COD file by using BBSAK program.
    09-05-12 03:20 AM
    I went and checked on Mobihand today and did get a login option. Once logged in it gave me the following message and then I had access to my account. Looks like Mobihand is shutting down for good soon.

Here's there message on the site:
    What a fabulous ride we had!

From San Francisco to Indonesia, from Brazil to Moscow, for eight years we served millions of worldwide customers with their app needs and delivered hundreds of millions of downloads.

We enjoyed the rise of many different platforms. BlackBerry and then Android were the biggest. And we suffered through the fall of others. Goodbye Palm and maybe BlackBerry?

Remember when we downloaded apps onto a PC and then sideloaded them through a cable to our phones? Today, our apps are discovered, downloaded and updated with very little effort right onto our devices (phones and tablets that we could not have imagined when we started). We are proud to have pioneered many of the innovations that all mobile users enjoy today.

We lived through all of these changes, including the entry of some very large companies into the app industry. These companies changed the industry with their massive resources and easy access to existing customers (which some of them vigorously protect by closing their app systems).

Domination of mobile app distribution by a relatively small number of large companies has made participation increasingly difficult for independent app distributors. While it was very hard to reach this decision, we have concluded that we have to discontinue our current services. We can only hope that the assets we built over the years will find a new purpose.

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you over all these years.

The MobiHand Team

P.S. Customer accounts will be accessible for a few more days. Customers will be able to re-download purchased apps or get their activation codes, but no upgrades, new codes, or swaps will be available.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    09-06-12 06:40 PM
    That's quite an explanation for a "technical issue".
    09-06-12 07:12 PM
    Wish I could have liked that post.
    09-06-12 09:50 PM
    I was able to log in to my account tonight and download and save most but not all of my apps to my desktop computer. I do not really know what to do with the .jad files if I want to install them in the future. Do I just use desktop manager or BBSAK?
    09-07-12 12:30 AM
    BBSAK has a 'JAD install' feature. Try using that.

Your other option would be to upload the file somewhere (like Dropbox), generate an OTA link, and install it like any other .jad file.
    09-07-12 01:55 AM
    I was able to log in to my account tonight and download and save most but not all of my apps to my desktop computer. I do not really know what to do with the .jad files if I want to install them in the future. Do I just use desktop manager or BBSAK?
    Iwould just cop the JAD files to their own folder on your media card. Use the onboard file manager to navigate to them. You can then click on them to install. ~ecm
    BigBadWulf and Charles K like this.
    09-07-12 05:47 AM
    Soooo... I tend to spend far too much time under a rock or something and had missed all the Mobihand trouble. Go there today to search for a new app and Voila! they have shut down. I was able to access my apps (and while I'm thinking of it, I will go get those codes and back them up...) but wow. It would have been nice if a message had been sent to those of us who are fairly loyal customers...
    09-07-12 12:05 PM
    It would have been nice if a message had been sent to those of us who are fairly loyal customers...
    I would be surprised if they even pay all the developers their existing balances... They have been doing shady stuff for the last year or so.
    09-07-12 12:59 PM
    I would be surprised if they even pay all the developers their existing balances... They have been doing shady stuff for the last year or so.
    I am so sorry to hear of this. That stinks! The developers are the lifeblood of these sorts of companies.
    wolfee48 likes this.
    09-07-12 01:03 PM
    I read Kevin's blog post and it said that the company is going to be around--which makes me think: what are they staying around for and how do they plan to make money, given their sterling reputation?
    09-07-12 07:37 PM
    It sucks that a company would not pay the people who supplied them with the apps that made their money.
    09-07-12 07:48 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD