After updating my OS, I usually logged into my mobihand account to install my apps, but for some reasons, I can't seem to find the log in button at the site.. Is the site broken? Anybody have any suggestion?

08-30-12 02:04 PM
    Houston, we have a problem.

Hopefully the server will be back up soon for you.

May I suggest you not put yourself through the pain anymore, backup the 3rd party apps just in case, but run the upgrade reinstalling them in the process for the future.

http://forums.crackberry.com/tips-ho...updated-53201/
    08-30-12 04:14 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion.. I should have known better. The one app I need is Meterberry.. I can't find it in AppWorld or else I would have bought it again.
    08-30-12 05:16 PM
    08-30-12 06:16 PM
    I noticed that also yesterday accessing their site from my BB. However, accessing it from my PB or a PC - no issues.

Edit : Try this URL

http://www.mobihand.com/myaccount.asp
    Last edited by 0100010; 08-30-12 at 07:53 PM.
    BigBadWulf and lycafe like this.
    08-30-12 07:50 PM
    I noticed that also yesterday accessing their site from my BB. However, accessing it from my PB or a PC - no issues.

Edit : Try this URL

Smartphone - MobiHand Apps Store Account
    I have tried your suggestion by accessing the link from my PC, and the page does load up. I was able to log in as well, but my app page is empty. I have also tried searching for the app but there is no link to download.. Definitely something is broken on mobihand website.

Anyone able to help me by posting OTA link for meterberry? I have my register code for this app.
    08-30-12 09:48 PM
    The app I linked on post #4 is the same app.
    08-30-12 09:53 PM
    The app I linked on post #4 is the same app.
    Thanks but it is not quite the same app as MeterBerry.

I found the link in this thread... http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...9850-a-708719/ I'm gonna give it a try.
    08-30-12 10:13 PM
    I have tried your suggestion by accessing the link from my PC, and the page does load up. I was able to log in as well, but my app page is empty. I have also tried searching for the app but there is no link to download.. Definitely something is broken on mobihand website.

Anyone able to help me by posting OTA link for meterberry? I have my register code for this app.
    Same issue as you with accessing My Apps.

Problem I have is that I rely on it for my license key so until the site is back up I am screwed.

I have MeterBerry on the phone but can't activate.

Note to self, write down license keys when I can finally access them again !!!
    09-01-12 11:04 AM
    The BBB resolved a customer's complaint recently on 8/24/2012. http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-franc...123/complaints
    09-01-12 11:23 AM
    If anyone could PM me a Meterberry License code I could use as a temp measure I would be very grateful.

Will replace with my own as soon as site is back up.

Swear on the life of my 9900 that I have paid for the app.
    09-01-12 11:35 AM
    If anyone could PM me a Meterberry License code I could use as a temp measure I would be very grateful.

Will replace with my own as soon as site is back up.

Swear on the life of my 9900 that I have paid for the app.
    Wouldn't work.. need the PIN associated.
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    09-01-12 12:21 PM
    Wouldn't work.. need the PIN associated.
    I would happily pay for the app again if needs be, but the option to purchase anything is not available due to the problems with the site.

As this is a CB associated site hopefully things will be resolved ASAP
    09-01-12 12:28 PM
    I would happily pay for the app again if needs be, but the option to purchase anything is not available due to the problems with the site.

As this is a CB associated site hopefully things will be resolved ASAP
    Bigbadwulf posted Tiny Meter. This won't hold you over until Mobihand issue is resolved?
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    09-01-12 12:33 PM
    Bigbadwulf posted Tiny Meter. This won't hold you over until Mobihand issue is resolved?
    Yep. Installed it as a temp measure to get me by.

Thanks for pointing it out to me.

Just miss my battery level being there in the staus bar !!!
    09-01-12 12:45 PM
    Yep. Installed it as a temp measure to get me by.

Thanks for pointing it out to me.

Just miss my battery level being there in the staus bar !!!
    This app will display battery level in status bar: SixTools

It'll cost you though, not sure if you want to spend the money just for the battery indicator on your status bar.
    09-01-12 12:55 PM
    Yea I have the same problem mobihand no access or contact info

After updating my OS, I usually logged into my mobihand account to install my apps, but for some reasons, I can't seem to find the log in button at the site.. Is the site broken? Anybody have any suggestion?

Click to view quoted image
    09-02-12 04:24 AM
    Bearing in mind that this is the CB Shop and we are all being encouraged to take advantage of the holiday weekend discounts by a sticky on all forums I have sent a PM to the Admin who posted the sticky seeking an update as to what is happening.

If I get a reply I will share with you all.

Not hopeful, sent the PM yesterday and had nothing back as yet.
    lycafe likes this.
    09-02-12 06:32 AM
    Issues here also with my MobiHand/CB account. Went to purchase a theme yesterday from the Superstore on my phone and I kept receiving an error message. The theme is NOT listed in App World otherwise I would have purchased it there. Logged into my CB account and all my apps do not show up...totally a blank page. Waiting for this issue to be resolved.
    09-02-12 07:11 AM
    I've passed word up to the CrackBerry Castle, and await a reply.

Sorry ya'll are having difficulties. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.
    Legal Eagle, Mojave and lycafe like this.
    09-02-12 07:31 AM
    Hey Guys,

I've reached out to Mobihand to see what's happening on their end. Hope to have a reply shortly as to what's going on. It seems like a technical issue to me but I don't know the full story yet. Thanks for the patience there.

Just a reminder as to what we posted months back in the forums here... the CrackBerry App Store is powered by our partner, Mobihand (they only do apps. Our accessory store is powered by us in-house). We've been phasing out our CB App store for a long time now - we don't even link to it in the header anymore or from blog posts, etc.. It's very limited in terms of new orders now - we basically have left access to it up just for existing customers, but even that we've been planning on removing from the site (as existing customers still can get access from Mobihand.com).

I checked in with them not that long ago (maybe two weeks) with a regular general status update on how they were doing and they made no mention of not keeping their app stores going, etc., so hence think/hope this is a tech issue they're having.

Be in touch when I know more,

Kevin
    09-02-12 09:31 AM
    I am able to log into Mobihand but the my account page is blank. We wiped her 9700 because it was misbehaving and there are a couple of apps she has bought and would like to reinstall. I have been unable to find any way to contact them or find help. I hope this gets resolved soon!
    09-03-12 06:41 PM
    Hey Guys,

I checked in with them not that long ago (maybe two weeks) with a regular general status update on how they were doing and they made no mention of not keeping their app stores going, etc., so hence think/hope this is a tech issue they're having.

Be in touch when I know more,

Kevin
    i'm a developer. MobiHand erased all my account completely, with balances, royalty reports etc. For two weeks I've been trying to contact them - no reply at all!

They still owe me money for September 2011 sales, and for some occasional sales during recent months.

In february 2012 I filed a lawsuit (san mateo court, lawsuit number is CIV511913), the lawsuit is still under way, there was a settlement but MobiHand defaulted on the settlement (as can be seen on the court website).

It is very strange that they reply to Kevin but refuse to reply to a developer whom they still owe much money and whose big royalties they have been using for a year.

The problem is that they removed customers' accounts as well and now I'm getting a big amount of customers' emails asking to update a code etc. Which should have been done by MobiHand website. Some customers are very angry and even accusing ME (an innocent developer who suffered from MobiHand) of removing their accounts. It is totally unacceptable.

I think crackberry people should know this.
    Last edited by adeveloper; 09-04-12 at 02:20 AM.
    09-04-12 02:06 AM
    Thank you for the update. I switched devices this last week and luckily most of the apps that I wanted to move over had an option on their website to generate new codes outside of Mobihand. I really feel for the smaller developers who don't have separate websites to generate codes. I guess we are better off using the BlackBerry app store as you can use the Switch Device option in the Desktop software to migrate over all of your purchases.
    09-04-12 01:38 PM
    I just want the ota for meterberry! I have my reg code. I downgraded my os and now I can't redownload it!

Sent using Tapatalk
    09-04-12 11:05 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD