I am not sure whether this is a OS7 problem. After I forwarded an email, I can no longer delete it. The only way to remove it is to connect my BB to Desktop Manager, and it will automatically go away. Anyone has the similar problem?
    09-03-11 02:32 AM
    Yes! I have! And now I kinda know how to get rid of it, for now....thanks....
    09-13-11 01:40 PM
    Another way to get rid of them is to resend service books. That how I resolved my similar issue
    09-13-11 01:45 PM
    how do you "resend service books". this issue really bothers me as well.

Thanks,
    09-13-11 03:45 PM
    Open menu , maximize your panel, ,Click on set up icon. Tap on Email accounts, Tap internet Mail account. You should see your email account on top. Press menu again and scroll till you see service books. Tap on it then finally tap on send service books icon in highlighted in blue.
    09-13-11 04:18 PM
    Open menu , maximize your panel, ,Click on set up icon. Tap on Email accounts, Tap internet Mail account. You should see your email account on top. Press menu again and scroll till you see service books. Tap on it then finally tap on send service books icon highlighted in blue.
    09-13-11 04:20 PM
    No need to do the above in my experience. Every time it happens to me, I delete it (I know it doesn't actually delete), and then if I do a soft reset, after it reboots, the message is gone every time. Still a pain in the ****!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-11 07:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD