I work at BestBuy Mobile and BestBuy Canada offer FREE $150 BestBuy gift card with any new Blackberry for three days only. If you are in Canada and looking for a new BB, you will find this deal great.

YES, you CAN combine with other offers!!!

EDIT: oops! the title should read offer not ofeer...LOL
    09-09-11 08:43 PM
    Why alberta only? It should be everywhere in Canada !! Like we don't have bestbuy's here in Montreal!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-11 08:54 PM
    Why alberta only? It should be everywhere in Canada !! Like we don't have bestbuy's here in Montreal!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It may be Canada-wide, but BestBuy system is divided in three parts; Eastern, Western and BC. So, idk if this is up in other provinces. As far as I know, it is across Alberta for sure.
    09-09-11 09:13 PM
    cant find anything on their website about this, but I did notice Future Shop is doing the same thing with a 100 dollar gift card, but the site reads "AB, BC" so Im guessing it's not Canada Wide. Jerks.
    09-09-11 10:44 PM
    cant find anything on their website about this, but I did notice Future Shop is doing the same thing with a 100 dollar gift card, but the site reads "AB, BC" so Im guessing it's not Canada Wide. Jerks.
    Sorry to hear that... It is up and running in Calgary for sure. I will post an image of the ad soon.
    09-09-11 11:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD