Is there an app to do this?
    07-13-12 04:05 PM
    Yes... you need a screenshot app.

Adance OS & LED does this and it is free. Or google capture it from your device.
    07-13-12 04:20 PM
    I use QuickLaunch for screen captures, and it gives you an option to Share on FB, Twitter, txt, email, bbm, etc
    07-13-12 04:22 PM
    Without wanting to mention the [to me] obvious point of legalities of posting conversations, and even if it is legal, surely people sending you messages are your friends and their discussion with you may not be appropriate to post on Facebook if you are betraying their trust

Si.
    07-13-12 04:37 PM
    I use QuickLaunch for screen captures, and it gives you an option to Share on FB, Twitter, txt, email, bbm, etc
    Quicklaunch is what I use for screenshots. I just posted free ones in my first post.
    07-13-12 04:56 PM
    Without wanting to mention the [to me] obvious point of legalities of posting conversations, and even if it is legal, surely people sending you messages are your friends and their discussion with you may not be appropriate to post on Facebook if you are betraying their trust

Si.
    Let's assume the OP is a grown-up and knows that posting sensitive conversations isn't cool.

People have been doing this with iPhone chat messages for years. Besides, BBM lets you save whole conversations.
    07-13-12 06:26 PM
    I use vScreenshot. Works well
    07-13-12 07:05 PM
    Let's assume the OP is a grown-up and knows that posting sensitive conversations isn't cool.
    I assumed the opposite but that's none of my business.
    I use capture it for screenshots. Works great.
    07-13-12 07:19 PM
    I assumed the opposite but that's none of my business.
    I use capture it for screenshots. Works great.
    I noticed Capture It doesn't appear inside the Facebook app tho. vScreenshot is in every menu, including the ones in apps.
    07-13-12 07:27 PM
    Is there an app to do this?
    Here's what I use (capture it).

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4488525/Captureit/CaptureIt.jad
    07-13-12 08:23 PM
    I noticed Capture It doesn't appear inside the Facebook app tho. vScreenshot is in every menu, including the ones in apps.
    It's is in the facebook menu on my phone. The website mentions setting capture it to the convenience key but I didn't need to do that. Make sure the permissions are set to allow.
    07-13-12 08:52 PM
    It's is in the facebook menu on my phone. The website mentions setting capture it to the convenience key but I didn't need to do that. Make sure the permissions are set to allow.
    Good post. My capture it never worked in Facebook. I set it to side key and it works. Weird.
    07-13-12 09:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD