I use my 9930 for my alarm clock, and love it ... just as I have my 9650 clock. For some reason, all of a sudden my clock doesn't stay on anymore during the night. I haven't made any changes directly related to the clock that I am aware of. The only thing I can think of is that I added a password. When I click a button after the clock has gone out, the password screen comes up. This is really annoying b/c I can't really use it for a clock if it doesn't stay on.

Any ideas???
    02-07-12 01:53 PM
    Put it in bedside mode at night
    02-07-12 02:05 PM
    Yes do this... check your bedside mode settings.
    02-07-12 02:17 PM
    I tried that. It didn't work.
    02-07-12 02:18 PM
    I think I found the answer .... I google search turned up a thread with this in there....It seems to work!!

After playing with bedside mode, I was able to get it to work exactly as I wanted. Basically, set the phone to automatically go into bedside mode when hoooked to a charger (only have to do once), lock your phone and then put it on the charger. This ensure bedside mode will not be interrupted by the security timeout. And of course, this does require the phone to be on the charger so that it gets into bedside mode while locked. This might be an issue for people that don't charge their phone over night or while they are using bedside mode.
    02-07-12 04:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD