So i have just realised that even with my phone locked you can still turn it off if you hold down the off button, i have .353 installed, anyone else having this problem as it keeps turning off in my pocket
    10-06-11 07:04 PM
    You have to hold it down for about 3-4 seconds, then prompts for what shut down you want. But I have not had any pocket issues.
    10-06-11 07:09 PM
    problem is that it keeps turning off in my pocket, i thought keylock ment all keys locked
    10-06-11 07:11 PM
    When my screen is locked I can press all the keys I want on the keyboard, nothing happens. If I press and hold the power button for 3 seconds, then a popup windows comes up and says "Screen is locked. Press the Lock button to unlock"
    10-06-11 07:15 PM
    When my screen is locked I can press all the keys I want on the keyboard, nothing happens. If I press and hold the power button for 3 seconds, then a popup windows comes up and says "Screen is locked. Press the Lock button to unlock"
    Same here.

aj. If you're not familiar, the Bolds all do that as far as I know, and I assume with the rest of the BBs as well. I've had the 9700 (OS 5 & OS 6), 9780, and now the 9900. No matter with the just off or password locked, the end button will still be "active." If you're constantly hitting the end button in your pocket, I recommend getting a case that is raised a bit on the edge so you won't hit the end button, get a pouch, don't put it in your pocket. Or your last resort, tell your pocket to stop hitting the end button.
    10-06-11 08:16 PM
    Same here.

aj. If you're not familiar, the Bolds all do that as far as I know, and I assume with the rest of the BBs as well. I've had the 9700 (OS 5 & OS 6), 9780, and now the 9900. No matter with the just off or password locked, the end button will still be "active." If you're constantly hitting the end button in your pocket, I recommend getting a case that is raised a bit on the edge so you won't hit the end button, get a pouch, don't put it in your pocket. Or your last resort, tell your pocket to stop hitting the end button.
    love the last bit, did not realise they did it before and have only just realised now, i will keep it in its pouch when in my pocket then, cheers dude
    gordonzhao likes this.
    10-06-11 08:23 PM
    love the last bit, did not realise they did it before and have only just realised now, i will keep it in its pouch when in my pocket then, cheers dude
    Yes, when I first got my 9700 it did that and I was confused too, but I eventually got over, but I discovered it because I was fidgety and not because "my pocket" was pressing the end button.
    10-06-11 08:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD