When i start up my BB Bold 9900, I didn't see where they ask to enter your BB ID but it went straight to "Setup"
    For your attention, my BB ID works fine in browser of my Mac. That mean I can sign to App World on the browser but not possible on the BB Bold.

Other Problem I tried to set up my email I have "Enterprise Activation" whit the message "To activate your enterprise account, enter details provided by your system administrator in the fields below" which means I don't have a choice of Personal or Enterprise. Is this Normal? And then I have "Email"and "Activation Password". What doest all of this mean?
    When try to enter my MobileMe email and password, I have this message "Activation failed. An error was encountered when sending the activation transmission."

Please can you help me?
    Last edited by MisterMagicBold; 10-08-11 at 07:18 PM.
    10-08-11 07:15 PM
    Do you have an active BlackBerry (BIS) data plan?
    10-08-11 07:21 PM
    I was trying to set up a new email on my 9930 this afternoon and was getting the same error over and over. Stopped by the Verizon store. Techs couldn't figure it out, called the manager over. He put in some calls and then said the blackberry mail servers were down until midnight for new email account activation only. I'll see what happens at 12:01 ET.
    10-08-11 09:12 PM
    All Works Fine now!!

Sorry about this post.

Received a text in the middle of the night (after i posted this thread) so when I was as sleep, saying all have been set and that i should wait 24h hours or less for everything to be activate.

Now ALL works JUST FINE!!!

10-09-11 01:39 PM
    connect to wifi then try it
    10-09-11 06:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD