HI

Does anyone know if its possible to disable the touch screen dialling. I seem to keep calling people unknowingly after finishing a call and before hitting the screen lock button. Very annoying - especially to the poor folk I keep phoning!

Thanks in advance

Simon
    12-03-11 03:11 AM
    How CAN one touch screen dial?
    12-03-11 05:01 AM
    I'm having the same problem and it's driving me crazy! I'll finish a call, set the phone down and if I accidentally graze the screen it calls someone else from the call log. RIM, please make an option to only dial by hitting the phone button!
    01-05-12 01:55 AM
    How CAN one touch screen dial?
    By accidentally hitting a name in the call log or something like that. Not actually dialing numbers using the touchscreen.
    01-05-12 02:05 AM
    I don't understand at all how this happens. Hit end a couple times to end the call and you'll be at your home screen. How exactly is another call getting made?
    01-05-12 10:23 AM
    I don't understand at all how this happens. Hit end a couple times to end the call and you'll be at your home screen. How exactly is another call getting made?
    I don't know either. I can't duplicate this.
    01-05-12 10:39 AM
    No, as far as I know.
    Try locking the phone from the top as you start the call. See what happens at the end. I am not sure, quick experiment eh?
    01-05-12 11:12 AM
    WTF? I am clueless as well, once the call ends it goes to the home screen, if the screen goes dark then it locks,
    01-06-12 12:00 AM
    HI

Does anyone know if its possible to disable the touch screen dialling. I seem to keep calling people unknowingly after finishing a call and before hitting the screen lock button. Very annoying - especially to the poor folk I keep phoning!

Thanks in advance

Simon

This is the most silly thing I ever heard!!! =)))))

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    01-06-12 01:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD