Please help. I have deleted my bbm from my blackberry 9900 and installed it on my samsung, but I wasn't happy with the samsung and decided to use my blackberry again. I am having problems to re-install my bbm. On app world it doesn't even give me the bbm app, when trying through the internet, is either says the app is not available for my device and one site said my cookies were disabled and I should enable it - which I made sure, it was ticked. Please help as I don't know what else to do. I have upgraded my software, reset my app world, took out the battery....I am lost!
    09-16-15 01:52 AM
    Try to open Desktop Manager and to connect the BBM! Check if you can update the BlackBerry and maybe it will be reinstalling the missing BBM. BTW, there should no be need to delete the app, but when u pass to another mobile not BB, once you will be logging in in BBM into a new device, it should ask you to transfer the contacts. At least it worked like this when I tried to swap between BB10 device and Lumia 640. Good luck!!

Posted via CB10
    Try to open Desktop Manager and to connect the BBM! Check if you can update the BlackBerry and maybe it will be reinstalling the missing BBM. BTW, there should no be need to delete the app, but when u pass to another mobile not BB, once you will be logging in in BBM into a new device, it should ask you to transfer the contacts. At least it worked like this when I tried to swap between BB10 device and Lumia 640. Good luck!!

Posted via CB10
    09-16-15 02:06 AM