I am looking to take a biking tour in the Niagara region to some wineries.

I have found a great site on-line that will do that for me (Niagara-on-the-Lake Wine Route Planner | Wine Country Ontario) and even more it to google maps ... any idea how I get that from there to my BB?
    05-23-12 10:19 AM
    There is an app/website that I use for my in-car GPS. It is a Pioneer AVIC unit and they are able to take a route created in Google Maps and import it to an SD card that the GPS can then read.

Is there anything like that for the BB?
    Just thinking this through more and digging around on-line ...
    05-23-12 10:36 AM
    Have you looked into BlackBerry Traffic? You will have to input the destinations manually, but it will create the driving directions from your current location.

For example, BlackBerry Traffic's search function will also find businesses. You can search for Joes Winery, when it finds it, save it as a destination. It will also save the phone number with the destination in case you need to call.

With a list of the wineries, you just need to pick your next winery and it will give you routing directions to it. In addition there is some integration into BlackBerry Maps, though I haven't tried it.
    05-23-12 02:32 PM
    +1 for Blackberry Traffic. Reads your directions aloud as well.
    Good call.
    05-23-12 03:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD