So i just got my 9900 and i notice my camera and video camera is really "really" blurry compered to my friend's 9900 his looks sharp and crispy with the same settings, i set my setting to highest resolution there is (HD) but still no differences my, 8900 had a better camera! am i missing something?? please help.
    08-31-11 07:52 PM
    Is your lens clean? Try to reload software if that dose not work return the device. The camera on this device takes a little getting use to when I first got mine I thought the camera was horrible but now it nice just a little paintence worked.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-11 08:21 PM
    Is your lens clean? Try to reload software if that dose not work return the device. The camera on this device takes a little getting use to when I first got mine I thought the camera was horrible but now it nice just a little paintence worked.

yes its clean, i know camera is really nice on 9900 cuz my friend has one but mine isn't, ill try to reload software and see if that helps if not ill just go exchange it
    08-31-11 08:43 PM

Hi! When you said the camera need getting use to, what do you mean? How do you use the camera of 9900 as compared to your older BB?

Ast

Sent via BB Tapatalk.
    10-18-11 07:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD