I am using BB9900 and i have synced my BB calender with Facebook calender. I juz realized that BB calender only shows few events ( I have more than 100+ friends on FB but it shows only about 30-35 bdays). Any ideas to fix this?
    I checked the option for facebook calender and it shows number of entries = 45, number of entries for my google calender is 4...What do these numbers mean?
    Thanks a lot
    02-18-12 04:52 AM
    in the calendar options, u can choose which calendars to show. u can check "show all calendars" and i think all your entries should appear.
    02-18-12 05:11 AM
    thanks, however i already checked show all the calender and some entries appear but some doesnt
    02-18-12 06:03 AM
    Options>Device>Advanced>Default Services, be sure your calendar is set correctly. Then do a 1-way sync from Google to the device (assuming your Google is correct). Also, in calendar options check for how long to keep appointments. If you are only keeping them for 90 days, your friends' b-days that happened 91+ days ago won't appear. I've had mine set to 'forever' for the past 5yr and have not had any memory issues on any BB
    02-18-12 10:13 AM
    thanks, but u didnt get me...my google calender is fine, the problem is the number of Facebook events show on my BB. I got 100+ friends so it's supposed to show 100+ Bdays events on BB calender, but my BB only shows 30+ bdays
    02-18-12 02:03 PM
    May also be that some of those "100+" haven't listed birthdays on FB. Know some of my friends don't like the flood of "have a great day" posts from people they rarely hear from...
    02-18-12 05:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD