Since Sirius doesn't work, I've discovered the world of Pandora and now it's all I listen to in my car!....I select what I like and dislike and the selection of music is just amazing. Better music than Sirius could ever offer and it just plain works!....All on my phone.

Sorry, but this has been a very nice experience using Pandora and it keeps getting better on my 9930!
    Last edited by Bold9930; 09-25-11 at 11:53 AM.
    09-25-11 02:36 AM
    This might be best in a different board, but I agree. Pandora is a fantastic application. Oddly enough, it doesn't seem to work as well on my 9930 as it did my 9650 though. I do not believe it has been optimized for OS7 as yet.
    09-25-11 03:35 AM
    I would challenge your assessment. It works great on my 9930 and on OS7. In fact, I run it while in the car and it gets excellent coverage and rarely looses a signal. Its litterly better than satelilite radio.
    09-25-11 04:21 AM
    Recently discovered it as well. It's one of the reasons I moved back from i4 to 9900. No need for music / ipod app anymore. I use it for 100% of my music listening

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-11 07:41 AM
    I'm agreeing with you there. And it does belong in this forum because its the only OS7 device that can't get sirius. I cancelled sirius internet subscription two days ago. No need for it since it doesn't work on my phone. I'll listen to something else.

09-25-11 09:30 AM
    I'm agreeing with you there. And it does belong in this forum because its the only OS7 device that can't get sirius. I cancelled sirius internet subscription two days ago. No need for it since it doesn't work on my phone. I'll listen to something else.

Right there with you.
    09-25-11 11:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD